Thursday, February 10, 2011

little over 15 inches head to toe

**Please pray for Sarah!** Sarah is at MD Anderson today for a consultation. Please lift her and her family up as she comes to your mind. Sarah’s sister-in-law, is blogging updates, and Sarah’s husband Pat is updating as well.
Also, Happy Birthday to Trump.
Baby #2 Highlights
How Far Along: 29 weeks (Need to catch up? Here’s.)
Size of Baby: A little over 15 inches head to toe, and about 2 1/2 pounds. The size of a butternut squash. Finally, a vegetable that I recognize!
Big Brother Caedmon: Caedmon had a great time getting out of the house this week after being cooped up for the majority of last week. We went to the bouncy place on Monday with some friends and he not only loved it, but burned some pent-up energy.
_DSC0318
And I completely enjoyed talking with while the kids played.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gonna go ahead and continue to claim the +19 pounds from the doctor’s visit two weeks ago because I’m not stepping on the scale after a snow week where I made snow cream twice and baked more than a couple of times.
Maternity Clothes: Most of the time, except at home.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Yes! And Little Sister didn’t stay in the vertex position long. On Friday she went back to her transverse little balled-up position. It was much more comfortable for me (and probably for her) when she was a bit more stretched out. Hopefully she’ll realize she liked having a little extra space and go ahead and move again.
Sleep: I’ve been sleeping pretty well. It’s still not helpful that Caedmon likes to wake up around 5am and yell at me for no apparent reason…and keeps yelling until I go in there and tell him to go. back. to. sleep. Which he usually does. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t.
Symptoms: Crazy dreams. Hips hurting. Just more normal stuff like that, nothing big.
Heartburn slapped me upside the head about 3am Monday. It was not fun. And it’s been back a few times since then. It looks like Tums have now become a regular part of my diet.
The (possibly)  is better. It still hurts, though. And I’ve become super paranoid about kicking something when I walk around without shoes, especially in the dark. Guard your little piggies, people.
What I Miss: Nothing, really.
Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Best Moment This Past Week: Getting out and seeing people after being snowed in and cooped up in the house!
What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting back to “normal” after nearly three weeks of snow and crazy weather!

1 comment:

  1. Muscle building is a combination of several factors in the human body and you can gain weight unless you have all these factors in proper co-ordination. The issue is that a lot of guys out there try to do one thing right and they expect the rest to be right automatically. People are doing dumbbell flies and waiting for a bench to clear up, while I'm alone doing deadlifts. The key to successfully putting on huge sums of muscle comes from doing highly compound exercises. This means deadlifts, squats and bench press.

    ReplyDelete