Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I wish I could workout right now

I wish I could workout right now. I really wish I could run…. run far and long. But I’ll take any workout right about now. Yes, I’m at work right now and just biding my time as the hands slowly click down to 5pm.
Work isn’t even the issue today. It’s all sorts of stupid stuff that built up on me. Everything just got-to-me today. My health insurance being denied for my therapy, double-paying bills, all sorts of events coming up. All this, seemingly, little stuff just made a perfect storm for me today.
Now I can’t wait to get home and get on my trainer. I’ve got a test ride today after a long warm up and I’m ready to kill that damn thing. I’ll be holding a specific HR for 30 minutes as I rock out in my man-cave.
Workouts can really be the greatest relaxer/uplifter/positive-mood-maker ever. I’m shooting for that tonight. I really hope it happens because I’m sick of being grumpy today. I guess it doesn’t help that my ear is screaming at me all day too. Man this gets old some days!
Today will be a good day… Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment