Friday, April 8, 2011

Bonnie is an amateur psychic

The Vampire Diaries Season 1


Synopsis

As to t the 17-year-old Virginia girl Elena (Nina Dobrev plays), the new semester means a new beginning. They will see Elena alive. She wrote in her diary, as long as I can convince them, then maybe, just maybe, I will believe it.

Elena's parents both died in a car accident a year ago. Elena is that the sole survivor of the accident. Her brother Jeremy has moved to their Aunt Jenna’s home with her. And then they quickly adapted to the new environment. With her good friends Bonnie and Caroline’s help, Elena's face restored smile, and she became the innocent ordinary girl. The only thing that troubled her was her bothers always pull her boy friend Matt to make drug trafficking.

Bonnie is an amateur psychic, telling everyone his own magical ability: Look, I predicted that Obama could be president, I predict David Cook will become the "American Idol" title, I predict Heath Ledger will die, I predict Britney will be back, I believe that Florida will break into an island one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment